Which BUG? When I carried M&P shiled 9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, ture! That's why I want a another BUG. But the fact is I can't hide anything bigger then Shield.(I am 5'09" 160lbs)

I'm 5'5" and 180 (I know...Fatass) and I carry a P229 comfortably. OWB with a cover shirt though. Not enough room in my britches for anything but me.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Smith 442 or 642 would be my recommendation. I carry a 642.

Ooooooh. I heard that those really hurt when a person shoots one of those! And that they are really, really hard to pull the trigger on too. And that they only hold just so many of those hollowey-things, (was it like 5 or 6?) and then you have to use a spread-loader or something, and its not as fast to put bullets back in it as a clip,so like if you are fighting ten or twelve gang members, like at the mall, you might have a problem because they are hard to shoot, hurt your hand, and are not quite as powerful as an assault rifle but as much so as a double barrels shootgun. And that you have to use a laser pointer too because they are really not accurate, not at all beyond about 100 yards or something and besides...they are made mostly for females to carry in their purse. I think I would want at least a 25 caliber gun

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ooooooh. I heard that those really hurt when a person shoots one of those! And that they are really, really hard to pull the trigger on too. And that they only hold just so many of those hollowey-things, (was it like 5 or 6?) and then you have to use a spread-loader or something, and its not as fast to put bullets back in it as a clip,so like if you are fighting ten or twelve gang members, like at the mall, you might have a problem because they are hard to shoot, hurt your hand, and are not quite as powerful as an assault rifle but as much so as a double barrels shootgun. And that you have to use a laser pointer too because they are really not accurate, not at all beyond about 100 yards or something and besides...they are made mostly for females to carry in their purse. I think I would want at least a 25 caliber gun

LOL I carry a 642 and a hks speedloader.

Latest posts

Top Bottom