Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not as impressive as some of yours but bought my first Seiko today. Wanted something simple for everyday wear. Did spring for Titanium and can't believe how light it is.

PXL_20230701_201346940.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice. I think the Omega looks better on your wrist 😂
We were talking about bands and bracelets earlier. I was headed out to CNS at the mall to get a silicone or canvas for it to wear in the summer. Alas, they have closed that location. So PSA for anyone that was using them for straps etc

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were talking about bands and bracelets earlier. I was headed out to CNS at the mall to get a silicone or canvas for it to wear in the summer. Alas, they have closed that location. So PSA for anyone that was using them for straps etc
Right after you left (maybe 5 minutes) a guy showed up (Black F250 Tremor) with a sweet 6mm Creed setup. We got to talking during a cold range and it went to watches. He was sporting a previous gen Submariner. Turns out, I was the guy who finger printed him for several of his cans at the PD few years ago.

I love the Gun Club 🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom