Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeRunner45-70

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@coolhandluke I think my UFO is even too small for you. I can’t get my hand in the bracelet when it’s fully open. Those 1970s Japanese men must have had the wrists of a small boy.

I honestly have difficulty getting bracelets with open clasps over my hands. It's always a squeeze since I wear XL size gloves. Japanese men are still pretty small. 90% of the high end repro flight jackets that I see being sold out of Japan are size 34's and 36's, which are tiny. I wear 40's and 42's in the same type of jackets. I complain about my wrist size, but it looks like there's several other guys that post in this thread with the same size wrist or smaller.

Speaking of wrist size, I ran across an interesting post on WUS a while back. It's decently helpful since you can see how watches look on a similar sized wrist (if there's a review for a watch you're considering). Unfortunately, you, @JD8, and @thor447 are in the minority on that list though. Only 5%+ of the channels have hosts with wrists that are 7.75" or larger.

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/wrist-size-of-youtubers-200-names.5301905/

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@coolhandluke I think my UFO is even too small for you. I can’t get my hand in the bracelet when it’s fully open. Those 1970s Japanese men must have had the wrists of a small boy.
Please post a picture. In case anyone is interested, I have a small wrist. All the rumors are a myth, just saying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom