Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I honestly have difficulty getting bracelets with open clasps over my hands. It's always a squeeze since I wear XL size gloves. Japanese men are still pretty small. 90% of the high end repro flight jackets that I see being sold out of Japan are size 34's and 36's, which are tiny. I wear 40's and 42's in the same type of jackets. I complain about my wrist size, but it looks like there's several other guys that post in this thread with the same size wrist or smaller.

Speaking of wrist size, I ran across an interesting post on WUS a while back. It's decently helpful since you can see how watches look on a similar sized wrist (if there's a review for a watch you're considering). Unfortunately, you, @JD8, and @thor447 are in the minority on that list though. Only 5%+ of the channels have hosts with wrists that are 7.75" or larger.

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/wrist-size-of-youtubers-200-names.5301905/
42… geez, I’m a 56 lol

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I honestly have difficulty getting bracelets with open clasps over my hands. It's always a squeeze since I wear XL size gloves. Japanese men are still pretty small. 90% of the high end repro flight jackets that I see being sold out of Japan are size 34's and 36's, which are tiny. I wear 40's and 42's in the same type of jackets. I complain about my wrist size, but it looks like there's several other guys that post in this thread with the same size wrist or smaller.

Speaking of wrist size, I ran across an interesting post on WUS a while back. It's decently helpful since you can see how watches look on a similar sized wrist (if there's a review for a watch you're considering). Unfortunately, you, @JD8, and @thor447 are in the minority on that list though. Only 5%+ of the channels have hosts with wrists that are 7.75" or larger.

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/wrist-size-of-youtubers-200-names.5301905/

Great list. Thank you.

Got the Sinn on the Corsa Red again today.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_0725.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom