Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like an 04-07 gmc or Chevy, my 06 has 210k on it. Don’t plan on getting rid of it any time soon
It’s an 06. My 2021 2500 has 210k already. If the IRS would make mileage go up to $1, I’d be a happy fella…

Attachments

• IMG_1830.jpeg
    IMG_1830.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It’s an 06. My 2021 2500 has 210k already. If the IRS would make mileage go up to $1, I’d be a happy fella…
06 is the best year. Has the ‘pseudo’ cowl hood. It will be the next gen of trucks to start climbing in value. I’ve already had offers to buy mine.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That's a cool looking piece...but way too many do-dads for me. Looks like a sliderule
It comes with a manual.... It is actually pretty simple to operate ...... But to tell you the truth , I mostly use it to see what time it is LOL... It is pretty cool. But it only gets worn when I know I will be sitting in meetings all day and today was "that" day... Now it is time for a couple gin and tonics to wash the "shut up already" kind of mood I have been in since about 8:45 am. :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom