Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW, a seriously awesome watch that brings about feelings of jealousy. Half tempted to say "dibs" however I suspect "others" may chime in. From the Tudor Collection like their Black Bay Explorer GMT, Black Bay Ceramic and Black Bay 41's. That Pelagos ranks well up there too. Probably those would be better sized for me, the watch I posted earlier is only 45 mm in diameter. Too many years of lusting after Invicta's make me prefer larger watches. Oh well...

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_6122.jpeg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, a seriously awesome watch that brings about feelings of jealousy. Half tempted to say "dibs" however I suspect "others" may chime in. From the Tudor Collection like their Black Bay Explorer GMT, Black Bay Ceramic and Black Bay 41's. That Pelagos ranks well up there too. Probably those would be better sized for me, the watch I posted earlier is only 45 mm in diameter. Too many years of lusting after Invicta's make me prefer larger watches. Oh well...
Thanks! I've said for a couple years that the FXD was the dive watch that I wanted most, but assumed it was just too large for me. Thankfully, I finally tried one on instead of settling for a Pelagos 39. It's pretty much the perfect tool watch to me. It's light, thin, has great legiblity and water resistance. The fixed bars work perfectly with all of the one piece straps that I love wearing. It also has a countdown bezel that I use daily, and Marine Nationale heritage to boot.

Last edited:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@coolhandluke the Admiralty Grey glomar explorer would look killer on a number of your watches.

If you haven't already done so, sign up for WOE's emails and follow them on social media. They have really great watch articles (mostly military and intelligence related) that are interesting reads. This is a recent one that I know you, @thor447, and @dlbleak will appreciate.

https://www.watchesofespionage.com/blogs/woe-dispatch/a-second-seiko-6139-chronograph-in-outer-space

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom