Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yet no one’s ever been successful…remember, with a mouth like mine, I’m either tough as nails or I can out run Gump. When you gonna come find out?
Well since I'm highly allergic to pain, it breaks me out in big old tears and I can't run worth a crap, I'll just take your word for it.lol

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well since I'm highly allergic to pain, it breaks me out in big old tears and I can't run worth a crap, I'll just take your word for it.lol
Since nobody reads this stupid thread anyways, I’ll let you in on a little secret…pity. No one ever slaps me because they have good hearts and pity fools!

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since nobody reads this stupid thread anyways, I’ll let you in on a little secret…pity. No one ever slaps me because they have good hearts and pity fools!
Well since we are friends and all and no one does read this I'll let you in on a secret.
I'm a Ranger Seal Recon Beret Green Sniper. I used to walk in the bars and tell them, All the ones that want to fight get on the left all the ones that don't get on the right to help bury the ones that do.lol

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20240826_160951.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom