Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BCurry1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_7512.jpeg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, gonna be in OKC tomorrow for most of the day. Where did you say was a good place to "browse?"
Old watches - I've never found a good place
New watches - BC Clark for the expensive stuff, Huntington Jewelers for normal human priced watches. The one in South OKC has a decent selection. Other's may chime in on better places. I'm just not aware as most of mine are bought as project watches online any more (with 1 recent exception).

I'm going to be in Tulsa for most of the day tomorrow. I'd like to ask you the same question!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Old watches - I've never found a good place
New watches - BC Clark for the expensive stuff, Huntington Jewelers for normal human priced watches. The one in South OKC has a decent selection. Other's may chime in on better places. I'm just not aware as most of mine are bought as project watches online any more (with 1 recent exception).

I'm going to be in Tulsa for most of the day tomorrow. I'd like to ask you the same question!

Probably gonna pass each other on the turnpike lol. Depends on what you're looking for. Omega @ Utica square Moodys. Oris on Moody's on Lewis. Diamond Cellar has Tudor and Rolex.... but not really Rolex. :D

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to be back in Vegas in two weeks, and will actually have an evening free on this trip. I had planned on going to the Bucherer Time Dome in the Forum Shops at Caesar's. Google it, it is heaven for watch nerds like me. I had better not go looking while I'm in Tulsa. It might remove what little money I have set aside for that Time Dome trip.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to be back in Vegas in two weeks, and will actually have an evening free on this trip. I had planned on going to the Bucherer Time Dome in the Forum Shops at Caesar's. Google it, it is heaven for watch nerds like me. I had better not go looking while I'm in Tulsa. It might remove what little money I have set aside for that Time Dome trip.

JLC Reverso next time I go to Vegas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom