Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
A little blast from the past…the wife got me this at the Bragg PX in 96 so I’d have a nice watch instead of a 100mph taped up thrashed gshock

IMG_0584.jpeg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20231218_125812.jpg
20231218_172604.jpg

Red dial showed up today... caught it on sale on Amazon....
Got the black one put back together after installing the date wheel properly and doing a little cleaning on the movement .
Watch is keeping great time , +7 seconds a day which for the age I can live with.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't buy the Zulu Time or Big Eye Chrono, I am still trying to decide.
I'd love to get my hands on one of their Heritage 'Sector' dials. Specifically reference: L2.828.4.73.0 They are even better looking in person, but pricey. You can buy other Longines models where you get more bang for your buck, but I really like the look of those. At some point if I have 'stupid money' I might pick one up, but for now if I'm going to spend that amount of money on a watch there are others where my dollar would go further.

1703022829840.png

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd love to get my hands on one of their Heritage 'Sector' dials. Specifically reference: L2.828.4.73.0 They are even better looking in person, but pricey. You can buy other Longines models where you get more bang for your buck, but I really like the look of those. At some point if I have 'stupid money' I might pick one up, but for now if I'm going to spend that amount of money on a watch there are others where my dollar would go further.

View attachment 438781

Really have been loving their Heritage Models, the L2 is very classy for many reasons. BTW, just kidding about Longines, please, save my checking account! Buy 'em all before I do. Especially buy the Big Eye and Zulu time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom