Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BCurry1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My everyday watch.

IMG_8828.jpeg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran across this and had to have it. It’s an Addiesdive puck diver, rated at 1000m. I’d be really curious to know if it will hold up to that depth. For less than a hundred shipped, I’d say no, but it seems to be very well made for chineseum.
There was a youtuber that actually opens them up. He was surprised on one of their more robust ones (The Kalmar H20 look alike) that it had many of the elements that might make it water tight in very deep seas. I would think it is shower safe, pool safe or a bit deeper. If diving? Not so sure when I can spend $300 and get a PADI certified watch.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
There was a youtuber that actually opens them up. He was surprised on one of their more robust ones (The Kalmar H20 look alike) that it had many of the elements that might make it water tight in very deep seas. I would think it is shower safe, pool safe or a bit deeper. If diving? Not so sure when I can spend $300 and get a PADI certified watch.
How many of you guys actually go diving? Used to work with a guy that did quite a bit of diving , even here in Oklahoma lakes . Dude would get dive fever leading up to when he was headed out for a trip LOL.
Psycho also jumped out of perfectly good planes as well.... Boy just weren't right LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom