Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting here on my second cup of coffee needing to hit the showers . But don't want to wake up my 100 pound lapdog!!
20240509_061058.jpg

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't drop it on the floor. I had some Sam's cash built up on my account and couldn't figure out what I wanted to buy. They had some Invicta armed forces tribute model or some such that looked OK, so I ordered it.

That thing was a freaking monster at 50mm and it weighed a ton. I knocked it off the nightstand onto the ceramic tile floor and that was the end of that. Broke the crystal into pieces and dented the hell out of the case. I'm pretty sure that pure lead is harder and stronger than the steel they use. Oh well, that $100 went into the trash can...
Damn, I forgot about Sam’s cash…I usually use it to buy work shirts. I need to go back to buying all kinds of stuff for the office at Sam’s and try to save up for an Omega

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He came by the table at the gun show.He's really a very nice guy.
View attachment 477040

I always wondered why celebrities bother with wearing a watch. Time is really of no concern to them. Think about it...they have agents and managers, directors and an entire entourage of folks telling them where to be, at what time and for how long. Other than just fashion, there's really no need. :anyone:

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m out mowing and cleaning up a commercial property where the tenants are about to learn about the civil court system in OK county…but I wonder if this counts as a beater? I’m wearing it while taking down a homeless camp.

Attachments

• IMG_1592.jpeg
    IMG_1592.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats the reason a lot of us non celebrities wear watches now too

Yeah, probably so. Everyone says, "you got a phone, why not just use it to see what time it is?" It's because it's easier to just turn my wrist and look. With my phone, I gotta pull it out of me pocket, push a button on the side and then put it back in me pocket.

Yeah, I know, quite the burden and chore. :rolleyes2

Besides...I'm an old school kinda guy. I still like to see the hands on the dial. Sounds silly and a little bit :screwy: but when I see the face of a clock instead of digital numbers, I know how long I have until I need to be wherever to do whatever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom