Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a white dial Black Bay chronograph here that is taking all my willpower not to purchase. I knew I really liked that watch from photos, but now having seen one in person, it’s only a matter of time before I finally get one. It’s a stunner.

I’ve been enjoying this today though. Not a single complaint with this watch.

View attachment 510389
As for the Black Bay Chrono love to have the Blue Dial one, alas it's a boutique only item. Not paying grey market prices. White Dialed Speedmaster Pro? All over that like white on rice.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As for the Black Bay Chrono love to have the Blue Dial one, alas it's a boutique only item. Not paying grey market prices. White Dialed Speedmaster Pro? All over that like white on rice.
I really considered a pink BB Chrono. Honestly, I’m glad they’re a boutique only, because I probably would’ve bought one on a whim at an online retailer with a coupon code. The gray market prices on the pinks is more out of control than some Rolex

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20240912_141124.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those look nice. The time dome store in Caesars had one on display. It looked good. I wanted my classic though, and really happy I opted for the black one. Definitely a lot easier to get, as I’m sure the waiting list for the white one is quite long at this point.

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2249.jpeg
Hah! Don’t pay any attention to the watch in the back ground. I wear that at the gym. Got a bracelet for my seiko in the mail today, I think I like it.

Edit- lens glass on my iphone is cracked, got a new one on order, I cant take a in focus upclose picture

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the band in last night and it does go well with this watch. The curved links had to be fitted slightly . They are milled I believe and not the usual stamped metal. Thank for the heads up on the band Lucas. View attachment 510805
It doesn’t go well with that wrist. I offer mine. I call jimmy dibbs on that one ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom