Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Zelos Thresher been wearing since yesterday.
20240930_082904.jpg

mtngunr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
45.5mm....I almost went with their Seastar instead of the Turtle, but went with Turtle for best readability under all viewing distances and conditions, where it indeed showed so well that the +2/day Samurai was retired despite the Turtle a far more pedestrian -10/day....still likely will end up with a Seastar as it IS a much "nicer" watch, and with experience in watchmaking, I do appreciate nice solid Swiss movements not made to be disposable come servicing time. That watch of yours will go well with your Halloween party Darth Vader costume, and would nicely fill that gaping hole in your airplane instrument cluster, the all-black is just cool.

Last edited:

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
45.5mm....I almost went with their Seastar instead of the Turtle, but went with Turtle for best readability under all veiwing distances and conditions, where it indeed showed so well that the +2/day Samurai was retired despite the Turtle a far more pedestrian -10/day....still likely will end up with a Seastar as it IS a much "nicer" watch, and with experience in watchmaking, I do appreciate nice solid Swiss movements not made to be disposable come servicing time. That watch of yours will go well with your Halloween party Darth Vader costume, and would nicely fill that gaping hole in your airplane instrument cluster, the all-black is just cool.
I was thinking more along the lines of this for my Halloween outfit but Evan (GED )won't let me borrow his. He said this is his everyday and not to be used for some sick party joke.
Screenshot_20240930_154422_Google.jpg

mtngunr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zelos Thresher been wearing since yesterday.View attachment 515438
I love titanium. Spent last half of life working aircraft of military variety, and working with a lot of titanium, and it my favorite metal for trustworthy. Heck, I keep a sterile MPK Ti dive knife in car that I got off a SEAL attached to a team, and it in car because I know nobody has ever broken one, ever...just perfect for a watch and sweat/salt/etc., not to mention incredible lightness of being. I also like the simple face bordered by the micometeric bezel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom