Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg

mtngunr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Subjective of course. To become qualified as a commercial diver, the deepest depth you have to do is 165-ft for X amount of dives. Then after surfacing, we finished with a chamber ride for decompression. Most folks in my field will go their entire careers and never go past 220-ft. So, to me real depth is planning a working dive past 300-ft or about 10 atmospheres. That’s off the standard Navy dive charts and you need to know what you’re doing. Working dive meaning, you are on-gassing at that depth for a decent amount of time before starting your ascent or off-gassing. Then the ascent itself is tricky.
"Tricky" is a good word. I think on that 330m+ dive, the guy spent under 15mins getting down, and 15 hours coming up.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a limited edition ocean crawler at Watch This on Waterloo. Purple dial with full kit. It’s tempting
Personally, I like this watch but am hoping to add another one. Ocean crawlers are good, worth the money, but I was kind of secretly hoping @surjimmy would yell dibbs! Oh well, a good excuse to keep it! I like their new one, the "Bolt" but I am not a huge fan of integrated bracelets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom