Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antkiller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Enjoying a little Dominican down time.
IMG_4980.jpeg
IMG_4979.jpeg

mtngunr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enjoying a little Dominican down time. View attachment 517627View attachment 517628
I haven't been there since 1977, and imagine things have changed some, such as I doubt nowadays the first person you see runs inside and then back out holding a squealing pig by back legs for your inspection and hopeful purchase or you needing to have a pocketful of change to hurl when the street urchin mob got too thick and you needed to disappear with a poof.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks funny on that school girls wrist. Might need to sell or trade that one off…
Why do you automatically identify me, these could be college girl wrists.
When I see you I don't immediately say look there's a Congo chimpanzee no I wait for you to peel a banana and throw poop before I make that decision.
Besides shouldn't you be saving up your money for some Sinn.lol

antkiller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't been there since 1977, and imagine things have changed some, such as I doubt nowadays the first person you see runs inside and then back out holding a squealing pig by back legs for your inspection and hopeful purchase or you needing to have a pocketful of change to hurl when the street urchin mob got too thick and you needed to disappear with a poof.
It’s a first for me in DR, been to many others in the Caribbean and all over the world thanks to the USAF allowing me to be an aircrew member for over a quarter of a century. The beach and sand here is in my top five, not a single bit of debris, or rock or corral under foot and it’s as white fluffy as flour, which is a blessing. The resort drinks and desserts could use some help as they are just average at best but it keeps me from eating and drinking more than I need to and spending more time in the water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom