How much would it cost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wampler Transmission in Walters.
He is an old drag racer. Builds TH350 or 700R4 bulletproof. Grandson paid $3150 for his.

Talk to him about your motor, too.

Knew a really good guy in Lawton. He went broke during the Gates / Fauci biohazard release. The ones that took are supposedly good, but I I do not know them. Shop American Custom , Classics, HOT Rod, I don't know. They are on Fascist Book, but I can't find them.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To have a 350 Chevy, and a 350 Turbo transmission rebuilt? If I pull the motor and trans then deliver it to the shop would it be cheaper? Who could rebuild them for me?

Thanks.

Mike

I’m up in the City area. You are going to have sticker shock. Prices have skyrocketed. Had a friend that just had to have his transmission rebuilt. Labor and parts was just about 5 grand. He priced around and that was the cheapest. Everywhere else was more.

There is a place in Texas called Scroggin Dickie. They sell new engines and transmissions. I bought a new 350 4 bolt main. Brand new long block. 3 year 50,000 mile warranty.
At the time It was $1000. Around 2002 I think. Now the same long block is $5000. Just looked it up about a month ago.

Same thing for a 350 transmission there. Would’ve been right around 5000 for a new one. And that doesn’t include installation. Crazy thing is I’ve always been telling people about this place because they had the best prices. They were like a Walmart of engines and transmissions. They buy in bulk and sell cheap. Not anymore

Joe Biden Inflation is kicking our butts

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom