White House announces two new 'executive actions' on guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DA 20

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By Carrie Dann, NBC News

The Obama administration is proposing two more executive actions that it says will help prevent individuals who are prohibited from having a gun for mental health reasons from obtaining a firearm.

The Department of Justice, arguing that current federal law contains terminology about mental health issues that is too vague, proposed a regulation that would clarify who is ineligible to possess a firearm for specific situations related to mental health, like commitment to a mental institution. “In addition to providing general guidance on federal law, these clarifications will help states determine what information should be made accessible to the federal background check system, which will, in

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/...ounces-two-new-executive-actions-on-guns?lite

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure hipaa has already been modified to allow the govt access to your records.

Not to mention that the NSA has developed a new computer that's able to hack into accounts even faster.

http://www.dw.de/report-nsa-seeking-to-develop-quantum-computer/a-17338926

But not to worry, it will only be used to check for possible terrorists who are seeking medical treatment, and your medical history will be safely stored on a hard drive or USB drive safely locked inside a desk or secured in the front seat of a government vehicle.

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well i get treated at the VA for ptsd, and i bought a rifle yesterday and it went through. Now i wonder if i need to go out on the lake and hope not to lose my guns over the side of the boat in a freak wave?

Latest posts

Top Bottom