Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elshadow001

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here it is almost time to renew my permit already!

I had to drive to OSBI and have them redoo my prints because they wouldn't except their own peoples work ( SAD )

They did mine at the osbi place in ok city. Still tool almost 90 days

Personally I feel it is just a stall tactic. Can't prove it just a feeling.

Well this time I will renew it for 10 years, then I will be 78 the next renewal time.

Elshadow

Souperphly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CC charged Apr 7 picked it up today, no letter yet. On a side note here's an interesting quote from the woman staffing the records counter this evening, "Everybody be gittin they license so they can go out and shoot somebody" I asked if they book a lot of permit holders into the jail for shooting people. She curled up her lip and said "here yo license" LOL I love screwing with liberals.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CC charged Apr 7 picked it up today, no letter yet. On a side note here's an interesting quote from the woman staffing the records counter this evening, "Everybody be gittin they license so they can go out and shoot somebody" I asked if they book a lot of permit holders into the jail for shooting people. She curled up her lip and said "here yo license" LOL I love screwing with liberals.

When did you turn your papers in? We might have turned ours in around the same time.

fAlGore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Everybody be gittin they license so they can go out and shoot somebody" I asked if they book a lot of permit holders into the jail for shooting people. She curled up her lip and said "here yo license" LOL I love screwing with liberals.

:laugh6: The truth is never an obstacle for people that think this way. What matters is what they feel.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just called and mines finally in. Going to pick it up after work. Turned in papers March 18th. So it took almost 2 months. They are getting better it seems.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

so someone in the ok county sheriffs office said this? Seems a little ghetto and liberal for someone who works in the basement of the okc cop shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom