Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It finally arrived today here in Grant county. 111 days from when I applied
at the sheriffs office. The Sheriff called the OSBI for me last week an gave em a bit of a nudge.:)

SoonerBolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I applied for mine in Tulsa County just before Thanksgiving. I'm guessing I still have a little bit of a wait. With all the damn armed robberies around here lately it sure is a long wait.

asnider123

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I applied last Apr and got it in about 60 days. Funny thing was that my OSBI mail notice arrived about 2 weeks after I had picked up my card at the Sheriff's office. If I remember right, it wasn't even postmarked until after I had the card.

What about that 10-year CCW? Same fee? Same application? Reason I wonder is my son turned in his paperwork a week after me (Apr of 07) and he still has not gotten an answer from OSBI. Will his be a 10-year?

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I applied last Apr and got it in about 60 days. Funny thing was that my OSBI mail notice arrived about 2 weeks after I had picked up my card at the Sheriff's office. If I remember right, it wasn't even postmarked until after I had the card.

What about that 10-year CCW? Same fee? Same application? Reason I wonder is my son turned in his paperwork a week after me (Apr of 07) and he still has not gotten an answer from OSBI. Will his be a 10-year?

No, the 10 year is double the fee of the 5 year renewal. And it can only be gotten as that and not the first time.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, the 10 year is double the fee of the 5 year renewal. And it can only be gotten as that and not the first time.

Ditto, and it wasn't an option until last November.

If your son applied in April of 07 and hasn't heard back, something is wrong. He should contact the OSBI.

Latest posts

Top Bottom