Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it is a "State" Agency so anything that would normally take a regular place of business to do..... It take 6 X's that long for Federal and State. Sorry, that's just the way the system is.. Day 35

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i havent got mine yet

EDIT: this morning when i got home at 0800 hours guess what was sitting in my mailbox? My Utah non resident CCW permit!!! i'm happy i got it, i am kinda unprepared i have only a beretta 92 and my S&W 4566 for carry right now and i'm leaning towards the 4566 because its easier to hide than that huge beretta.

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am waiting on my renewal now. but on a much better note, my girlfriend and my dad finally turned their apps in this morning. her after a little more than a year since she took her class and my dad after almost 3 years of taking the class.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just called the OSBI. They told me that my app was received 5/18 and they just got done processing it on 6/29. hmmmmmm. then she told me that i would get a letter explaining to me if i was rejected or approved

i think there may be something wrong. or does it just take that long

:madbox:

OSBI web site says to wait 115 days before contacting them to check on your application. Sounds like you are way ahead of the game. Wife and I turned in ours around that same time, wasn't even going to think about it till the end of the month or first of next month.

cinman14

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just called the OSBI. They told me that my app was received 5/18 and they just got done processing it on 6/29. hmmmmmm. then she told me that i would get a letter explaining to me if i was rejected or approved

i think there may be something wrong. or does it just take that long

:madbox:

That sounds about right.. I would contact the local Sheriff's dept and see if they have it in.. Mine would have sat at the Wagoner County office for 4 weeks before I got the letter.. Luckily I called before that to see if it was in..

barratt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sounds about right.. I would contact the local Sheriff's dept and see if they have it in.. Mine would have sat at the Wagoner County office for 4 weeks before I got the letter.. Luckily I called before that to see if it was in..

Yep just waiting sitting here not thinking about it..........hmmmmmm yep not thinking about it. i have my kimber in my Crossbread supertuck not thinking about my CCW......

:woot:

Latest posts

Top Bottom