Who do you think is the most...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_aHMR1.jpg

^^Only post in the thread I stopped on when I scrolled past it. Wow.^^

Lots of people are good looking at 20. Big whoop. Check back in when you're pushing 70 and look better than most women half your age.
3.bp.blogspot.com__hbPuJXgOpg0_TdNVApMqzKI_AAAAAAAAAPg_TxrqXu3Gl7k_s1600_EmmyLou_Harris.JPG

www.alwaysontherun.net_catpower2.jpg

img1.bdbphotos.com_images_orig_r_d_rdvz0y2k4lbky0kd.jpg

I guess she would be the anti-pretty to most of you guys (for some insane reason), but:
4.bp.blogspot.com__rlUczI_MYkQ_TnhpoN67BBI_AAAAAAAAAEw_ddfKK_M05n0_s1600_Twiggy.jpg

I put most of these in the cool chick thread. My #1 celebrity crush is not in this post, tho. Always thought Grace (in the 60s) and Chan had the most amazing faces and eyes. Chick at the top of a page looks like a novelty pool raft and not a living breathing shitting human.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The green eyed girl in the tub. I get that. The Twiggy thing. I don't get that.
The one with the oven? Who is that? Sylvia Plath?

Oven is Hepburn. I didn't post Fi in this thread because I think shes' the sexiest, but there are objectively better-looking women (by tad).

Grace didn't age well and Fi might not either. Emmy is 65 and still beautiful, Chan is 40 and it's clear she's gonna age insanely well especially considering she's a lifetime chain-smoker and 20-year alky (sober now). Really no one should be called "beautiful" until they hit 55-60 and haven't fallen apart.

I like the Twiggy. Skinny girls with pixie cuts rule.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most woman now days are to skinny for my taste but there are a few that get the old motor running with Keely Hazell being one of them. Something about her entire look, from her eyes to her legs she is just hot.

i913.photobucket.com_albums_ac338_RickN1_photos_Keeley.jpg

Raquel Welch is still my all time favorite.

She is skinny--the $5000 worth of breast overkill just makes her look like she's not. Whatever happened to "run what ya brung"?

That is what I thought too. "Well she's got big ol' fake boobies. Of course she's gonna catch the eye." But then I noticed her massively photoshopped/ overly make-upped face. Not sure what it is exactly but she look way too fake in that picture to be hot. I dislike the fake stuff too much to find her very attractive from what I've seen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom