Who do you think is the most...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Twiggy is legit. I wanted to post her in the cool chicks thread, but I couldn't find a picture of her doing anything in context. All her shots were (duh) modeling shots.

I posted this one in cool chicks because any girl who can pull off this outfit is cool.

bleubirdvintage_typepad_com__a_6a00e554f1ae9388330120a6964020970c_800wi_.jpg

I'm not one of those "she needs a sammich" people, but Twiggy? Really? You've got to draw a line somewhere.

:anyone:

I guess I'll concede that I find her look sexy and cool more than "beautiful". A lot of what I find attractive in women goes back to weird little things wedged in my mind from girls I've known. I tend to associate looks/fashion with personality. One of the first girls I remember kissing was a skinny blonde girl that wore ridiculous boots and neon-colored scarfs or feather boas even in warm weather. :D

Women confident enough to rock short hair and semi-androgynous fashion are usually pretty fun. :burnout:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I did Google her. You're telling me this is the same girl with the same over-size (but real) breasts? Really?
[Broken External Image]

The interesting thing, that photo is from this year and some of the others from the same shoot look like she is smaller too. She looks like she may have had a reduction, which with her old 32E is possible.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted this one in cool chicks because any girl who can pull off this outfit is cool.

bleubirdvintage_typepad_com__a_6a00e554f1ae9388330120a6964020970c_800wi_.jpg

:anyone:

I guess I'll concede that I find her look sexy and cool more than "beautiful". A lot of what I find attractive in women goes back to weird little things wedged in my mind from girls I've known. I tend to associate looks/fashion with personality. One of the first girls I remember kissing was a skinny blonde girl that wore ridiculous boots and neon-colored scarfs or feather boas even in warm weather. :D

Women confident enough to rock short hair and semi-androgynous fashion are usually pretty fun. :burnout:

Yea gods a walking skeleton. Are the zombies far behind????

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little saline in everyone?

The real damage done is that dude's ticket prices. He better be breaking strings on Old Black for the money he's charging me.

I was going to take my dad for his birthday (and was looking at seats back in July), but he sounded only lukewarm when I dropped hints about it. I let slide since I wasn't gonna drop 80 bucks per ticket if he only halfass wanted to see it.

Now he is talking all 'bout how he'd love to go. I could kick him in the junk right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom