Who is the tone deaf marketing people at these gun manufacturers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The negative press nearly writes itself. Why hand the hangman his rope?
Not everyone standing on “our” side is pulling for our team, remember the words of fellow forum members gleefully saying they would turn folks in.
Just as some suggested when the IRS jobs hit the market for some from our side “infiltrate” them.(shame they put that nottavaxx requirement in there, that would of been fun😉) Those who oppose our freedoms have that same option, seems reasonable one or two would dip the toe.
Or it might could be jest simple human error with no malicious intent.
What do you think they did it for?

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I am tone deaf, I am not understanding what the issue is. Is it because it sorta looks like "Rage"?
Yes. RRAGE to be exact.

To name an AR15 (the most hated of guns by those that want to strip us of our 2A) RRAGE is in my humble opinion, not prudent.

“mass shooter takes out his rage on a group of innocents with his scary AR15 that is actually called the RRAGE. There is no longer any doubt that the scary ar15’s are designed solely for white Christian males to take out there RRAGE on minorities, homosexuals, and women”

Why not avoid those likely pitfalls?

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. RRAGE to be exact.

To name an AR15 (the most hated of guns by those that want to strip us of our 2A) RRAGE is in my humble opinion, not prudent.

“mass shooter takes out his rage on a group of innocents with his scary AR15 that is actually called the RRAGE. There is no longer any doubt that the scary ar15’s are designed solely for white Christian males to take out there RRAGE on minorities, homosexuals, and women”

Why not avoid those likely pitfalls?
Stupid rises to a new level every day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom