Who is the tone deaf marketing people at these gun manufacturers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A while back it was the Springfield 911. Go down the road a couple miles and now RRA has the RRAGE RRAGE 3G Rifle
How in the world would you think this is good name? Maybe Springfield fired the 911 mastermind and they moved (literally down the street) to RRA?
Springfield 911, what you'd refer to while waiting for the cops to show up? It was a small frame 1911. Saw off part of it to make it easier to carry, and you get a 911? Rock River Arms G series #3 Or are you looking for an insult?

Frankly we have enough wokesters in the country already.

DirtyLarry79

Marksman
Reaction score
I agree with op on the RRAGE. Seems like it should have been the RRAG 3 if they just had to use those letters. Then they went a little out of the way for RRAGE. RRA arms sells a bunch of guns they don’t work RRA into the model of.

The 911 I can see both ways. To me I think of nine eleven when I see those numbers. But the Springfield nine one one has a ring to it. And if you didn’t hear nine eleven in your head it would be easy to assume not everyone else does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom