Who said "no" at 1st but now says "yes"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before the OC law went into effect, I said that I probably would not OC. But since Nov 1st, I have since changed my mind. I bought a Blackhawk holster for my G19 & have OC several times. I won't all the time, just all depends on where I'm going. So who else said NO but now you are OCing?

climbtothebeet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said yes, but am now still no. Started to once, and then thought, this is weird. and went back inside and switched holsters. I have yet to see ONE person oc since the law changed. I saw more doing it before the law changed oddly enough.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive oc since 11/1, still haven't seen anyone else doing it yet. I don't have my CC yet so haven't been off of my property with my firearm yet.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was gonna just be a occasional OC.. but since I have had zero issues and all the places I haunt have no problem with OC.. I've OC'd every day. The local police have had zero issues or complants related to OC. And I've heard of no instance state-wide where LEOs have hassled anyone for OCing.

It is soooo much more comfortable. For a big guy like me.. it is cooler not having to wear a extra shirt or vest for cover. And I can go back to tucking in my button-up shirts. If I need to cover up, I have the vest in the vehicle to slip on if I have too.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother-in-law. Wrote letters to everyone he could think of to keep this from happening. Now he open carries everyday. Met he and his wife with 2 other couples for dinner last night and he became my first oc sighting. I remained cc.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AFAIK, it does not have to be a particular kind of holster, just a holster.

The biggest change for me is that I've gone back to using my Milt Sparks Watch Six. I had switched to a Smart Carry a while back because I was paranoid about the "concealed means concealed" portion of the old law, and wanting to keep it really hidden when I was at church. Now I'm wearing a vest a bit more, or an untucked open overshirt, and less worried about it showing briefly. I probably won't ever go completely without a cover garment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom