Who said "no" at 1st but now says "yes"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know you have to OC in a holster; however does it have to be a retention holster?

No retention is specified in the law. Only a belt or shoulder holster. Also a scabbard or case designed to carry the firearm can be used.

A lot of people swear by the Blackhawk Serpa holsters for retention, others are happy with a thumb break. I use something similar to a Safariland Stealth which is just friction retention.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I strapped on my S&W Model 36 in a Bianchi belt holster.

I went to Wal Mart and a few other stores,,,
Stopped and ate lunch at a local shop,,,
And took a stroll down main street.

One young man (customer) at Wal Mart asked me if it was really loaded,,,
I politely told him it was and walked on.

I didn't like it at all,,,
I'm much more comfy carrying concealed.

Aarond

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought from the title of this thread there would be a discussion of a woman whose strict morals one day went by the wayside.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said I would and I have. But for the most part just like I said I would, when running back and forth from the farm or just out running errands. I posted in the OC thread that I went out and danced around my front yard with it strapped on Nov. 1 and nobody cared to even look. Heck I had a Highway Patrol, County Sheriff, and a Game Ranger drive by without even a slow down. I think people in Oklahoma could care less how you carry for the most part. This thing was blown way out of proportion...

Latest posts

Top Bottom