Who says there is an ammo shortage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our member Viking, was just in a gun shop, and was surprised to find fully stocked shelves of ammo including bulk packs of .22. All at normal prices. He sent the pic and asked me to share.

View attachment 27406

Well I guess the crazies have made it all the way to Alaska. This picture was taken around Feb 22 and my son told me yesterday that the shelves are now bare...I was hoping all the crazies were about broke here in Oklahoma but maybe their are just multiplying more crazies and moving to Alaska.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a Walmart you can tell from the price tags and shelves easily. Plus the sign in the background gives it away as well. Plus I believe that is was said to be in Alaska.

I went to Academy about 9 months ago in Wichita Falls, TX and all their ammo was the same way. Open on regular shelves no glass blocking the way. The worker said all of the Academy stores in Texas was supposed to be going that way. Going to be in the area on the 23rd of May as my wife has an appointment to see her neurologist and will probably swing by to see how things are looking down there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom