who wants to organize?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not care wether you are black or white red or green. i do not care what your political beliefs I could care less whether you voted for republicans or democrats whether you voted for obama or Mcain. I realy could care less if you a conspiracy theroist and wear a tinfoil hat or just average joe a farmer a doctor, or work at burger king. I realy do not care. What I do care about is wether you feel that your country is going straight down the shitter and feel its time to organize. there is a power inherant in numbers as apposed to individuals.

I am not promoting option of violence, hatred, bias, or unreasonable fear.
i want to unify homogenize and galvanize into a singular strong voice of oposition. We live in a contitutional republic in a soverign state and are free men I am ready to start acting it saying and promoting it. Our goal will be to oppose the destruction of our nation our constitution our economy our language our history our families and our communities. we need to organize our communities and take action at local state and federal levels.

just send me a pm if you want to start a grass roots campaign and resist this foolish course or leaders have chose for us.

Landser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No its not exactly what I want I dont want build a web community i want to build an actual face to face community. I want o start changing my local politics in clevland county and start changing oklahoma politics. I am not interested in sitting behind a computer i am more intereted in flooding my congressmans office with warm bodies and telling them no, no, no, I am interested in sitting on the the mayors side walk public property and telling her no her husband no. you must comply with the constitution or get the hell out we will replace you with some one who will.

I want the police dept to stop enforcing mandates asking law enforcment to write tickets or get the hell out. We do not need tax enforcment with badges and guns you sir are fired. we do not care that you have revenue problem stop spending and live within the budget.

we need to organize and get canidates in their place and throw them and their cohorts out on their ass.

we need to put farmers preachers school teachers and doctors and other honest folks in thier place. we need to cut their paychecks their pensions and their insurance and all these other gratuities.

I say if you sink us in the red then you should be in the red and everything you own should go up for sale to pay the people back. their should be no more honorable judges only humble ones who serve the people.

we are the government lets take it back one inch at a time just as they have taken our liberties and if they don't like it well to bad.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That sounds good, but really, there are already a couple of organizations out there that I know about that need support. The more organizations we have, the less organized we become.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we need to put farmers preachers school teachers and doctors and other honest folks in thier place. we need to cut their paychecks their pensions and their insurance and all these other gratuities.

I don't really know how those two things can go hand in hand.

If you cut what elected officials make, your only going to further increase the economic class separation in government.

Only the independently wealthy, those living off of a pension / retired, or those who own their own business will be elected to office, because they will be the only ones who can afford to do the job since they have other sources of income.

MrBaldy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really know how those two things can go hand in hand.

If you cut what elected officials make, your only going to further increase the economic class separation in government.

/QUOTE]

Really? I think the OP's point was this should be a government of the people. And should ANY elected official make any more than the median income for the district he serves? It is after all public service.

Latest posts

Top Bottom