Whoohoo! .22 Ammo Stash!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found over 250 rounds of .22 at our range this evening. Weird head stamp. It was all unfired. Circle with an incomplete cross hair.

Gotta be European or something.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have been thinking of sharing the wealth with those that "need" some .22 ammo.

I would like to split it into lots of 50 rounds each, so more people can have some of it, but I don't know how many would be willing to come to Shawnee to pick it up.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been thinking of sharing the wealth with those that "need" some .22 ammo.

I would like to split it into lots of 50 rounds each, so more people can have some of it, but I don't know how many would be willing to come to Shawnee to pick it up.

A nice thought... just that 50 rounds of .22 isn't worth the time and hassle for a lot of us. Not for me, anyways. My son will burn through 50 rounds in his M&P, even with slow, aimed fire at a target in an indoor range, shooting for accuracy in about 5 minutes - probably less.

Personally, for me, .22 ain't worth driving across town (small town, at that!) for less than a 500-pack. Even if it's free! ;) That's just me, though, maybe some others will make the trip. It's a nice gesture, anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom