Whoohoo! .22 Ammo Stash!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A nice thought... just that 50 rounds of .22 isn't worth the time and hassle for a lot of us. Not for me, anyways. My son will burn through 50 rounds in his M&P, even with slow, aimed fire at a target in an indoor range, shooting for accuracy in about 5 minutes - probably less.

Personally, for me, .22 ain't worth driving across town (small town, at that!) for less than a 500-pack. Even if it's free! ;) That's just me, though, maybe some others will make the trip. It's a nice gesture, anyways.

Notice I said this would be for those that "need" ammo.

If someone really needs it, and can't get it, then it might be worth the "hassle".

Apparently that doesn't include you, but thanks for the input.

If you dont own a pistol or rifle, you could always go out back and hit them with a hammer.

Now why didn't I think of that!

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been thinking of sharing the wealth with those that "need" some .22 ammo.

I would like to split it into lots of 50 rounds each, so more people can have some of it, but I don't know how many would be willing to come to Shawnee to pick it up.

If I had extra 22, would give to some kids to shoot. Sad part of all this chit.

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a new 500 round box of Winchester while detailing/cleaning my car. Thinking about trading it for gold since I still have several thousand rounds. :rubhands:

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's like finding a $100.00 bill in your wallet that you forgot about, it's a nice surprise.

gouger. :P

as a younger kid, I used to pull of the copper/lead top and make a line out of the powder to my sisters barbie car. find some matches and go to town. It was fun living in the country when you were bored.

Latest posts

Top Bottom