Who's going turkey hunting this week?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seansworth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to head out Thursday morning. Haven't had a chance to do any scouting so the first half of this season ought to be hit or miss for me. Anyone else gunning for a gobbler?

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll definitely be out there. This is my first turkey season and I'm really looking forward to it. Going to Lexington on Wednesday, so hopefully I miss most of the crowd (who I'm hoping will still be at work!).

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah buddy, got my gobbler staked out this weekend. Watched him strut under the tree I had planned on sitting by for about 30 minutes. I hope he humps every hen in the woods today, cause if I have anything to do with it, it will be his last day! :) See ya in the morning ol boy!

Seansworth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll definitely be out there. This is my first turkey season and I'm really looking forward to it. Going to Lexington on Wednesday, so hopefully I miss most of the crowd (who I'm hoping will still be at work!).

You ought to let us know how the turkeys are down there. I'm going to try Canton first but if I don't have any luck there I was thinking about trying Lexington the second half of the season.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to a couple of the kids in my class.
They were able to call them off the roost.
But they seemed to just shut down as soon as the hit the ground.
No birds taken.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have to work tuesday, but I'll be at the farm by 1830 hrs and should have a couple of hours of daylight to see if anybody is home. Scouted the place on Saturday, and its not looking good for the home team.:shocked:

Latest posts

Top Bottom