Who's going turkey hunting this week?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watched three sure enough nice gobblers fly off the roost and into the field that I had planned on setting up in. One was a 10+'' with real nice spurs. Hope to stick him with the long bow in the morning. Killed one last year with it, but he wasn't near this big. Good luck to everyone, I'll give you a after-hunt report.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i'll be out bright and early in the morning. i filled one of the feeders up near a pond the other day. my buddy and his son were out there fishing saturday and said there were a few walking away from the feeder when they drove up. got some new dekes and am ready!

jjason

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
scouted three different groups of gobblers today and was suprised how active they were with the wind still being a pain.... should be a done deal tommorow if the wind holds out for a little while

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I threw all of my stuff in the truck last night to go after work, but these 45mph winds are hell right now. I might go just to say I went opening day, but sure don't expect to see much.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You one of the airboaters on the Arkansas river south of Ponca?
I live 2mi south of the hwy 60 bridge, and see/hear the airboats all the time.

Ya I try to go out whenever I can. Its actually my girlfriends dad that owns it.

ai150.photobucket.com_albums_s115_stroker_c10_n601632220_1445742_6281080.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom