Who's Taking a New Hunter Out Saturday?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm taking my son-in-law out for his first hunt ever Saturday. Looking forward to it. We are going with Gordy's Wildlife somewhere over around Tulsa or Pryor. Jason has shot trap and pistol with me a little but this will be his first time to kill something. I'm looking forward to it. My oldest niece is going with us too for her first bird hunt. She is an experienced deer and turkey hunter but this will be her first time wing shooting. Hope I have some good pictures to share with you guys. Who else is taking out some new ones?

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm taking me out when deer season comes. I'm so unprepared for this. I've been practicing with my bow, but that's about it. I guess ill just go sit under a tree for a while and see what happens.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm taking me out when deer season comes. I'm so unprepared for this. I've been practicing with my bow, but that's about it. I guess ill just go sit under a tree for a while and see what happens.

That may work for guns but not with a bow man. You getter bet in a good blind or in a tree. We are taking out a new hunter for Dove and I am taking out a new bow hunter for deer season.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm taking my wife out for her first ever hunt on Saturday. Hope I can get far enough away from the other hunters on public land so we don't get "rained on".

Latest posts

Top Bottom