Why is Omarosa not in jail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The President hired her for a job that didn't require a security clearance, based upon his fifteen year relationship with her.
I can't figure out why those in charge in DC don't do a background check, she certainly should have had one as all of those who are entrusted within certain areas of the White House. Personally, I wouldn't have hired her even if she had passed a security check, her name is too close to someone else's. She very well could have been a plant, either that or she's nuts. Why would she record information unless she was gathering said info for a book or another entity? I think she's nuts.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't figure out why those in charge in DC don't do a background check, she certainly should have had one as all of those who are entrusted within certain areas of the White House. Personally, I wouldn't have hired her even if she had passed a security check, her name is too close to someone else's. She very well could have been a plant, either that or she's nuts. Why would she record information unless she was gathering said info for a book or another entity? I think she's nuts.

You really have no idea of who she is and how long she has known Trunp, do you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom