Why, oh why, did I do that?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my dealers (gun shop owners) let me handle a Sig P210 today. Oh.....my......God! That was undoubtedly the finest handgun I have ever had in my hands. Every other pistol use from this day forward will be compared the P210, and will be found wanting. At times like these I really regret that I was born poor.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_4902.jpeg

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
.... Every other pistol use from this day forward will be compared the P210, and will be found wanting...
I just realized that since I bought that P210c over a year ago I haven't lusted after another gun. In the long run it's saving me money. Could it be love?

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I lived in KC I got to shoot a stunning beautiful Swiss match grade Sig 210 and a Hk P7 squeeze cocker and a custom 38 Super 1911 race gun at the home range of the owner of Aristocrat Motors Mercedes.
I was stunned by just how nice the finish and trigger of the 210 were. Coolest blue tone on that Swiss watch of a pistol
The P7 was really cool, it was his EDC
I shot 50rnds of 38 super and was sad we did not have any more 38 super ammo. Race guns are addicting

Latest posts

Top Bottom