Wild Justice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great new show on the National Geographic channel. It's basically COPS but with game wardens. It comes on Wednesday nights, but they are playing re-runs throughout the week. Set your DVRs!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great new show on the National Geographic channel. It's basically COPS but with game wardens. It comes on Wednesday nights, but they are playing re-runs throughout the week. Set your DVRs!

My son emailed me last night to watch that show, and I couldn't find it.
We are on Dish Network. I guess I need to do the search function. He said they do as much drug enforcment as enforcing wildlife laws.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been watching it and like it.

The show for me brings back alot of memories of home in northern California. Where my house is up north in the Sierra Nevadas alot of game is taken- legal and illegal. The GWs are always every where up there.

The episode about the people diving for abalone and their illegal takes in particular was interesting to me because these are people who only come out there just to over harvest and just to make the big bucks in a huge poaching business and its bad ****ed up. Some of those people they said are making $100k a year at it. It is a natural resource and if harvested correctly and legally there is enough to go around for everybody,for consumption only. A good friend of mine who lives in Sonora Ca and is a world class cardiologist dives for it in the ocean north of Monterey and has been for many years. He takes his legal limit and its just for consumption. After he brings some home we are usually invited to dinners. Some most awesome stuff,especially with good California wine.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw it once. It was all about drugs. Bored me, but maybe they have better episodes?

Yes they do.

Watched one the other night where they are trying to bust a wild hog poacher. Those dudes need to come to down here with as much hog killing as they were doing. They wouldn't be criminals, they'd be heroes.

RYCOM405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watched this and Alaska State Troopers the other day on NatGeo. I didn't really like the Alaska State Troopers, but Wild Justice was definitely more intriguing.

I missed the part on what happened to the old fella who shot the buck getting into his garden though...

Latest posts

Top Bottom