Win A Guided Bull Elk Hunt!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I have alot to be thankful for. I can also say that I am thankful for meeting several new friends on this board too. Roosta7 is always questionably though:pms2: I would'nt trade him for nuttin. He is a class act. BTW Sesh just sent me a pm and he has sold out of elk hunt tickets with 30.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some tickets left.

Thank you to the guys on here that have already purchased tickets from me. The generosity is really appreciated and will put smiles on several kids faces, and memories in there hearts this fall.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sold 5 more to some elk hunters that hunt the ranch each year. A long lost buddy from Colorado surfaced and wants some too. Folks time is running out. We are 10 days away from the close. We are getting close to our goal. Please think about your first deer hunt and what it meant to you. We are changing a young person's perception of the outdoors 1 step at a time. We need to sell 50 more tickets by 7/1/12 to make it happen. That will help send a few more children into the woods this fall. Our goal is to have 50 children in the woods this year. Last year we took 35 children and some were so moved that they and their parents are returning as volunteers.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have sold out on tickets, but I will get some more from Deer Slayer by the first of the week.

I am really impressed with the participation and generosity of folks on OSA.:thanku: from the bottom of my heart. It is as touching to me to see the support of folks on here, as it is to see the smiles on the kids faces. The memories these kids take home from the hunt weekend will be cherished forever.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was mistaken in ticket numbers when I said we only had a 1000. That number is actually only 750! So odds are even better! Ticket sales were scheduled to stop on July 1st with the drawing taking place on July 9th. However, if you can get your money/check in Deer Slayer, Huckleberry75 or my hands, by Saturday, you still have a chance for a guided bull elk hunt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom