Win A Guided Bull Elk Hunt!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the final few tickets are coming in and we are preparing for the big day on Monday. The day of the drawing for the winner of the elk hunt in New Mexico. I will be at Bass Pro Shop in Okla City at 10:00AM for the drawing. Someone will have a life changing experience that day. I expect that the winner may be an OSA member since so many tickets were purchased by members. The board members of OYH&SP,myself and all the dedicated volunteers that have worked hard to make this event possible thank you. The children that venture out this fall on their first deer hunt with us will never know how much effort it took to make their lives richer. Many young lives will have their minds opened and changed forever because of the actions of generous people like yourself that opened their hearts to the next generation. Our board has been doing some evaluation of what it costs to send one child on a hunt similar to what we provide at no cost. The cost is approximately $1,800.00 per child. Landowners open their lands and homes for us, Bass Pro Shop and Academy assist us in providing some equipment that we need. All because each one of these people remembers what it was like to experience their first deer hunt. Roosta7a gets gnats in his eyes when he has to say good bye to his young hunter. Oklahomabassin has a sudden problem with allergies when he has to say goodbye. The backbone of this organization is supported by people that remember what it meant to them to go on their first hunt. Thank you volunteers for your hard work and dedication helping our future hunters grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom