Winchester 69A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a Winchester 69A. Im trying to locate some extra mags and owners manual. Yall have any leads on where to look. I know they sometimes pop up on auctions and stuff, but I was hoping to find a place to just go and buy.

Jason

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
jason,due to its age,1935-63,i doubt you'll find a mag locally.you might get lucky and find one at a gun show,but you'd have to know exactly what your looking for. a lot of those mags look the same. i would try numrich gunparts first.their site list what parts they have in stock for a particular gun at any given time.

on another note,if you have the target model and its in really nice shape your looking at nice collectible there. the blue book says add 40% for target,20% for grooved receiver and 5% for chromed trigger guard.the grooved receiver was only on the 69a,there was a plain model 69 also. if you have all the goodies your looking at $750 gun.

Badley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its not a target model, but it is a nice gun. I have one mag, winchester origional, but I thought I would try to round up some others and put that one away. I was told the orgional ones sway winchester on them along with some other stuff, and the aftermarkets of that time period just had a W.

By the way, this is a great shooting gun. It blow away any other 22 I have had. Im using it as kinda a training gun for my 8 yr old. But Im having just as much fun shooting it. Its like it just cant miss. I might have to buy a couple more of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom