Winchester 94 .45 LC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, mine has the safety. But I don't see the name/word "Miroku" on it anywhere. :ugh2:

And trust me...I've went over every inch of this little carbine over with a fine tooth comb. :naughty:

GED- From what I understand you won't see the name on it anywhere. Here's an excerpt from an article I found. You can Google "miroku winchester" and possibly find additional info.

The Browning recreations of the 1886, as well as the earlier offered Model 1892s in .357 and .44 Mag., were made by Miroku in Japan. In 1998, Miroku began producing the 1886 under the Winchester label. Each successive year has seen the addition of a new, limited-edition version to the Miroku line.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GED- From what I understand you won't see the name on it anywhere. Here's an excerpt from an article I found. You can Google "miroku winchester" and possibly find additional info.

The Browning recreations of the 1886, as well as the earlier offered Model 1892s in .357 and .44 Mag., were made by Miroku in Japan. In 1998, Miroku began producing the 1886 under the Winchester label. Each successive year has seen the addition of a new, limited-edition version to the Miroku line.

Whew! I'm safe! Mine is a Centennial model, made in 1994. :D

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
got the same beast but I took off the ring, rattled too much.
Its a hoot with medium loads & a hummer with 300gr boolit & a case full of 296, Mine shot the 225-250 rg bullet best though. My son wanted to try it one day at the gun club & my 100rd box of ammo was gone. I got 2 cylinders in the blackhawk:mean: little rat. He was shooting the cowboy plates & ringing them like bells. Put a peep sight on it & it shoots alot better

Also have a Canadian centenial with an Octagon barrel shoots perty good when I can hold her still

V1K1NG0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is really nice. I think your dad would enjoy it. I remember getting my dad his first plastic gun (Glock 35). He only had revolvers up to that point. He liked it a lot and now it's his rough weather gun.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is really nice. I think your dad would enjoy it. I remember getting my dad his first plastic gun (Glock 35). He only had revolvers up to that point. He liked it a lot and now it's his rough weather gun.

Well, I try to go ahead and give it to him and he did not want it. Said he did not need it at all and would not ever use it.(I think my mom told him no more guns at the house cause of the grand kids over each weekend and they do not have a place for long guns) So not at this point I am going to sale it. I will get him some car parts for his 56 Chevy Rag-top for X-mas now. So I am letting this go for $800. see add in Classifieds

Latest posts

Top Bottom