Woman Spits In Officer's Face, Instantly Regrets It

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
steel

I carried an asp.
I loved my metal pipe, still carry my asp occasionally. I remember one night, under a street light, I had the needed to deploy my brand new 21” chromed pipe, about 15 little thugs all jumped….better than racking the shorty.
Play stupid games, win stupid (pepper spray) prizes. I had to take a shot when I was certified as an instructor in the early 90s. I feel for her. Everything she is saying and feeling is truth.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man the worst whipping I ever laid on anyone was when a drunk I refused to serve spit in my face. I don't remember a whole lot about what happened but the 4 bouncers we had in the bar at the time said next time any guy ever crossed me he was on his own.

Like the time I threw the drink in my boyfriend's face because he wouldn't stop trying to manhandle me ... And the time the biker ***** followed me and that same boyfriend into the ladies bathroom ... NO ONE would tell me exactly what transpired ... Just that the drunk guy (a regular) said he wouldn't be back until he had enough money together to bring flowers and a wingman ... True to his word, he showed back up after Halliburton's next pay day with flowers. And a buddy he paid $20 to be his "wingman". Funny sidenote: His buddy had known my dad (and me) for YEARS. He told me he would have come for free when he found out who the "***** lesbian bartender" was -- because he knew from personal experience 🤷😇😁 -- I was no lesbian but would neither confirm nor deny the "*****" thing ... 😉🤗

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a tip, girls:
swallow, don't spit.

Works out better for all involved.

In reality, in almost every circumstance where the decision to be made is spit or swallow, if spit is the choice, someone is gonna have to clean something up.

In this case what got spit was saliva, but she had to clean up her face. Seems like she made a poor choice. Would have worked out better for her if she had chosen wisely.

Last edited:

GutsonBorglum

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Play stupid games, win stupid (pepper spray) prizes. I had to take a shot when I was certified as an instructor in the early 90s. I feel for her. Everything she is saying and feeling is truth.
I still remember my shot of it in the academy. Wicked stuff to "normal" people. I don't feel for her one bit. You get what you get. I don't know that her kind of stupid can be helped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom