• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[WTT] WTT guns for fence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kwright755

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Anybody out there own a fencing company that would be willing to trade guns for a 250' fence? Ask around on here, I've got plenty to trader with.

Kwright755

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm in Edmond, and it really depends on what kind of fences are offered. I have several fence ideas depending on the budget we can agree on. I really do have all types of guns available so it depends on what you're looking for.

Kwright755

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Low end I want at least a 250'chain link for the grass area in my back yard, high end I want privacy fence to surround the entire back yard and about 100ft of chain link to still close off the grass portion. What I eventually want I know to be worth somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-15k but I'm willing to settle depending on what I can work out with somebody I might not have to settle. I have plenty to trade with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom