XS Big Dot Tritium Sights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have "Standard" Dot fronts, matched to Warren rears. If you want to give me a call over Christmas break, and take a look at the set up, shoot me a pm. I'm no fan of the BIG dot either, but the Standard works very well.

Rob,

Which Warren rear do you have on yours?
That really kinda sounds interesting, and is kinda like how I want to set up a J farme, U notch rear with the standed XS dot.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a set of warren sights on my G17RTF and I like them. I was actually looking at these big dots for my new kahr but now I am looking at a G26 or G19. Maybe one day I will find the perfect ccw for me. It's rough because I wear a tucked in long sleeve shirt.

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rob,

Which Warren rear do you have on yours?
That really kinda sounds interesting, and is kinda like how I want to set up a J farme, U notch rear with the standed XS dot.
That's it. I like the Tactical rear because of the "ear cuts". Subjectively I find it to be a much more open sight pic, with lots of light on either side of the Dot in the notch, and being able to see lead motion (movement L/R) without a wide black surface in the rear.

upnover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have had them on 3 of 4 glocks, they are what they are, great for a combat situation, but they are almost frustrating at the range. i have them on both of my 10mm glocks, full tritium set on the 20, tritium dot std. v notch on the 29.

Latest posts

Top Bottom