Yeager got his CHL suspended.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know the law out there, but I'm betting he gets it back if no charges are filed and what would those be anyway? Now on the other hand the Feds may be arranging a little trip to gitmo for him. But what a dumbass! I posted up in the other thread that I think he has a personality disorder and/or a bad anger management issue. If he gets to continue carrying in the future I hope he gets it under control.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the problem with turning the RKBA into a privelege, subject to the government's approval. If you decide to use your freedom of speech in ways they don't like, they can withhold the privelege. Worse, the speech he had his PKBA revoked for was merely stating the rationale behind the Second Amendment.

This thread disgusts me.

CoachR64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What disgusts me is when a popular figure on our side that has a public platform uses it to make such an idiot of himself that he hurts the cause. The majority of us here understand his sentiments and feel the same anger. I agree that he has the freedom to say what he wants. Just because he can say it doesn't mean he should. Especially when it gives the gun grabbers more ammunition.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the problem with turning the RKBA into a privelege, subject to the government's approval. If you decide to use your freedom of speech in ways they don't like, they can withhold the privelege. Worse, the speech he had his PKBA revoked for was merely stating the rationale behind the Second Amendment.

This thread disgusts me.

this. its like stockholm syndrome or something. serves him right? he said he'd fight if they further destroyed our 2nd amendment. how's that a terrorist threat?

the right to keep and bear arms is not a privilege, and being required to ask permission is an infringement.

asking permission is accepting that infringement.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

This thread disgusts me.

Most Americans don't recognize or care about the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Speech generally considered offensive by the majority is speech that must be silenced and used as a reason to suspend the Second Amendment privilege. I see that the general consensus of this forum is strong support of centralized government to tightly restrict all rights and shower the enemy with kindness.

I don't know who this Yeager guy is. I've listened to maybe 5 minutes just to see what all the hub-bub was about and used the clicking feature of my mouse to turn him off. Here I see fellow Oklahomans who come to a Second Amendment forum and cheer the central government taking the permission-slip to carry from another American NOT for committing any crime, but for exercising freedom of speech, with a message that is not presented in the most popularly appealing way.

Ron Paul reminded us that the First Amendment was not written to protect popular speech, it was written precisely to protect speech that offends. No wonder the Bill of Rights is so easily destroyed by the globalists who wish to enslave us. On a Second Amendment forum in Oklahoma, the "reddest state in the nation", we thunderously applaud an American convicted of no crime losing his Second Amendment privilege to carry a firearm, because he exercised his First Amendment doing what he thought was the best way he could defend our Second.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because it's a right doesn't mean you shouldn't act responsibly. Expressions of anger don't do any good when you are trying to win a peaceful battle. Don't kid yourself, this is still a peaceful battle being fought in the halls of congress. It's ridiculous that some would believe that we don't know the constitution or really support our rights just because we point out that someone did some dumb thing. Saying that you're going to start killing people is simply irresponsible in my eyes. There may come a time to take up arms, but we're not there.

CoachR64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not saying he should have his rights removed. I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to say what he did. I'm saying he has the duty to represent the pro gun movement In a positive and responsible manner as a supporter with a large podium and audience. It's one thing to express your anger and rage when amongst a group of like minded friends. It's quite another to do it one public platform where your antics can be used by the opposition to hurt the cause you are fighting for. I'm merely saying if he can't represent us in a positive manner, he needs to stfu.

Latest posts

Top Bottom