Yeppers.....GM Still Sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all, stop light drag racing or who can pass who on the highway ain't the measure of a truck lol
Second, I think you forget in the last 2 years I've owned 2 Newer Fords and 1 Chevy.....
That's just in the last 2 years

I thought I had remembered that you had a Ford at one point. Why did you trade them off?

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I had remembered that you had a Ford at one point. Why did you trade them off?

Which one lol
I got rid of my F350 cause I wanted away from a diesel (didn't need it at the time). Went with a V10 F250, good truck but expected more out of the 6.8. My Chevy 2500HD with 6.0 would blow it away.
Then I needed more room plus better mileage running people to Mexico and back so I went with a suburban. I'd liked to of bought a Excursion but didn't want another 6.8 or diesel and the 5.4 is a turd.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love it. I think it makes the truck flow better and looks better than the cheap fold down console thing. Mine is a 2012 and find space for anything is definitely not a problem. My only complaint is the center console is so stinking deep, things almost get lost in there.

I'm different I guess but when pulling a boat or road tripping with a group its frustrating as all hell only having those two darn cup holders next to the shifter. When in my Sierra you can put 10 sets of keys, phones, ipods, cords, chew, binoculars, food flask you name it. All within reach of myself and the co pilot. Try coordinating all that in a console shifter. It aint gonna happen. I see plenty of flaws with my truck but storage isn't one of them. Not sure I care about flow..

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm different I guess but when pulling a boat or road tripping with a group its frustrating as all hell only having those two darn cup holders next to the shifter. When in my Sierra you can put 10 sets of keys, phones, ipods, cords, chew, binoculars, food flask you name it. All within reach of myself and the co pilot. Try coordinating all that in a console shifter. It aint gonna happen. I see plenty of flaws with my truck but storage isn't one of them. Not sure I care about flow..

What the hell kind of truck are you talking about? Every center console truck I have ever owned has had a metric a$$ ton of cubbies and holes to put crap into. It's kind of the advantage of a center console. The only thing you give up over column shift is the bi+ch seat.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GM's
http://www.proclipusa.com/dashboard...nsole-mount-834750-15914.cmsv?p_leftorright=0

Ford's
http://0.tqn.com/d/trucks/1/0/K/z/08_hd_shift_ag.jpg

Yes every truck has a console but who has time to dig in it all the time. Esp the passenger. Console shift do not belong in trucks. period.
Like I said. Put a busy day's work into that console shift and you'll see what I mean. Just because it can all go in to a console cubby doesn't make it the most convenient.

Now look at this. This is a catch all get **** done kind of interior. I love fords but when they started making the interior look like a taurus with that shifter it was clear they lost their direction.
http://0.tqn.com/d/trucks/1/0/g/_/1/2014-GMC-Sierra-SLT-Console.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom