You Cowboy fans enjoying the game?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said earlier the pokes might have problems getting bowl elligble. I think a few people might understand what I was talking about after today. They started the year off with everyone saying it was a rebuilding year. They hung tough with FSU and magically they were title contenders.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU grad here, and at the beginning of the season, I thought a 6-4 season would be pretty darned good. They had an actual chance to beat FSU, except they couldn't kick field goals.

Starting the season as, I believe, the least experienced Div 1 team didn't exactly leave me with grander ambitions than getting a spot in the Tidy Bowl.

I'm sticking by that prediction.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Already forgot about FSU? But don't worry OSU has more coming starting next week if Gundy doesn't have a magic hat or something.

Heupel? Really? Never happen. And if it did, it would be Gibbs type mediocrity at the very best.

No, didn't forget. In fact, I think the FSU game was probably the best game they played all year. As I I stated OU had more to loose this season for the first 4 weeks. Now, this week, look where the Big 12 standings will be come Monday. Will OSU end the season with a better record than OU? Doubtful but most college football pundits picked OU to be in the playoff race. As I said, OU had more to loose and further to fall. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see a Big 12 team represent in January but it is looking a bit grim for the whole conference.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, didn't forget. In fact, I think the FSU game was probably the best game they played all year. As I I stated OU had more to loose this season for the first 4 weeks. Now, this week, look where the Big 12 standings will be come Monday. Will OSU end the season with a better record than OU? Doubtful but most college football pundits picked OU to be in the playoff race. As I said, OU had more to loose and further to fall. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see a Big 12 team represent in January but it is looking a bit grim for the whole conference.

Well it's almost a given that someone is going to jack up someone elses bowl bid with nobody being undefeated. Who will get screwed is anyones guess. What a year!

Did you get a degree in mathematics from OSU?

Man that's just low and cold, low and COLD! :thumb:

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it's almost a given that someone is going to jack up someone elses bowl bid with nobody being undefeated. :

Man the noles are living a charmed life. Anytime they play anyone with any talent they seem to pull one off.
Some might say that 's the sign of a true champion. Not me but some do. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom