You know that term limit pledge I made? Well...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is answering to his bosses, unfortunately his bosses are no longer the people who elected him.
He's his biggest fan plus, he's not produced a single piece of legislation that benefited anyone other than his own ego.

That's the way I feel about Lucas. Only time you ever hear a word or see that guy is at election time, when they run a commercial of him riding in a truck wearing jeans, trying to act like a regular Joe.

Yet folks will vote for incumbents come Hell or High water and then wonder why nothing gets done.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the way I feel about Lucas. Only time you ever hear a word or see that guy is at election time, when they run a commercial of him riding in a truck wearing jeans, trying to act like a regular Joe.

Yet folks will vote for incumbents come Hell or High water and then wonder why nothing gets done.
How about Tom Cole. His only claim to fame is championing the legislation attempting to change the name of the Washington RedSkins.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone watch that video in the link? I actually feel sorry for him now. It's crystal clear who wears the pants in that household and who he takes his orders from. Jeeze! I've seen whipped, but that sets a whole new bar right there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom