You might be a racist if,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You use any of the following words or expressions according to the lefties.

"Angry"
"Chicago"
"Constitution"
"Experienced"
"Golf"
"Obamacare"
"Privileged"
"Professor"
"Food Stamp President"
"hold down the fort"
"Going Dutch"
"rule of thumb"
"Kitchen cabinet"
"You people"

http://michellemalkin.com/2012/08/31/the-condensed-liberal-handbook-of-racial-code-words/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...fort-other-common-phrases-could-be-offensive/

This has been a public service message to help keep you from falling into the dreaded racism trap.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled BS. :D

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Rule of thumb" is sexist, not racist. It's all about how it's used or not used. Some people look too far into it, and if you look hard enough you'll find "it". On the other hand some people think that words mean nothing...
I don't know which one is worse.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Rule of thumb" is sexist, not racist. It's all about how it's used or not used. Some people look too far into it, and if you look hard enough you'll find "it". On the other hand some people think that words mean nothing...

What do you mean "some people"?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Choose your words thoughtfully," Robinson wrote.

Mr. Robinson, I have given the following choice of words considerable thought: go $#!^ yourself.

And why the hell do we need a "Chief Diversity Officer," anyway? You want offensive? The idea that my tax dollars are paying for such a stupid idea is offensive.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Rule of thumb is simple. If you hold out your thumb at arms length and you can still see the liberals around it, you're too close! :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom