You, sir, have a set of steel ones.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking about that when I was watching the video. I'm not sure I would have been able to stand there and do that signal guy's job (sorry, dunno what the official term is) ... I'm kinda thinking that anybody who is out on the flight deck during any kind of operation has trouble with tearing the inseam outta their pants pretty regularly ... :naughty:

And thank you for your service ...

He’s the LSO, (Landing Safety Officer), he is the boss on aircraft approach and is in radio contact with the pilot.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He’s the LSO, (Landing Safety Officer), he is the boss on aircraft approach and is in radio contact with the pilot.

Thank you, sir ... I dunno what have the jobs our military men and women are called officially, but for the vast majority of them, I am in awe of the mettle these fine folks have. I'm too old to ever find out now, but if it hadn't been for me having to sign my kids off to my parents while I was in basic training, I'd like to have seen ... That is my one regret in life -- that I never got the opportunity to serve.

Latest posts

Top Bottom