You Think Trump Is Rough On Migrants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Works for me.

Don't Shout Allahu Akbar in Venice or You'll Get Shot, Says Mayor

By Jack Moore On 8/24/17 at 5:09 AM
An Italian mayor has caused controversy after saying that anyone who shouts "Allahu Akbar," or "God is great" in Arabic, in the main square of the northern city of Venice, will be shot on the spot.

Luigi Brugnaro, a right-wing politician, was speaking about extremism at a conference in the city of Rimini. He said that Venice was a safer place than Barcelona, with greater security measures in place.

Brugnaro was referring to the van attack and two other incidents that left 15 people dead in Barcelona and the wider Catalonia region last Thursday.

"In contrast with Barcelona, where they had not set up protection, we keep our guard up. If someone shouts Allahu Akbar while running through St Mark's Square, we'll shoot them," Brugnaro said. "A year ago, I said [they’d be shot] after four steps, now I’m saying it would happen after three."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mafia bosses have 'declared war' against migrants on the holiday paradise of Sicily as one thousand new arrivals pour on to the island every week.

The feared Cosa Nostra are desperate to maintain supremacy after African crime gangs arrived with the migrants - and they are engaged in a deadly turf war.

An innocent Gambian man was shot through the head by an assassin in broad daylight sparking fears of a wider bloodbath.

Mayor Leoluca Orlando told MailOnline: 'Palermo is no longer an Italian town. It is no longer European. You can walk in the city and feel like you’re in Istanbul or Beirut.'

Latest posts

Top Bottom